Attention manufacturers, Google announced changes to interactions at the Google Manufacturer Center. The center is there to help you provide the most relevant and current information on your products to help inform and educate customers.
Google, to kick off the new year, is introducing ways to make interactions with potential customers even better. This includes new ways to show content and robust analytics so you can see how consumers are interacting with your products.
New Place to Inspire
A recent Google study of ~1,600 people, they found that 56% of smartphone users have purchased from an unexpected brand when they considered the brand to be helpful. In order to help show you as helpful to consumers, they are launching a new section on Shopping product details pages to feature content directly from you, the manufacturer.
You’ll be able to:
- Populate your product pages on the Google Shopping property with inspirational and high quality content.
- Highlight the product features and capabilities that you know your shoppers care about the most.
- Build brand equity directly with shoppers on Google
Google will be using Webcollage as their first launch partner. In the next few months, all manufacturers who upload content into the Manufacturer Center will also be able to provide more visual experiences to assist consumers.
In order to make more informed and better business decisions, Google has launched a robust analytics system in the Manufacturer Center. This will provide a better understanding of how ads for products are performing on Google. You will be able to review:
- Trends like top performing products
- Insight into top search terms, average price trends
- Group stats including which competitor’s brand and products show mostly with yours
There are eligibility requirements to have access to the new analytics.
We would love to hear from manufacturers as they begin to use these new features. Respond below in the comments. For manufacturers not in the Center, contact us today for assistance.